• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TB somehow corrupts the towns again

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even when we try to steal them from ourselves to keep them from corrupting, they still make it the whole 10 hours undefended. :wall:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol

Yeah rewards for owning the cities need to be increased.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
should control the price in the trammel counterparts of those cities too. and control customized guard features. IE: enforce law and order with faction guards if they see theft or murder take place.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish I had the time to keep my thief up and going but running them myself versus a whole faction of thieves in TB, it makes it an exercise in futility.

Speaking about guards, I thought these were supposed to be back in place in towns again?

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Bere... boy do I wish you were running too! No matter how hard we try NOT to corrupt short of just putting them in someone elses base and staying logged out for 10 hours .... they just seem to end up TB again.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's understandable, I just don't have the time to continuously go back and forth all day to keep them refreshed. But I do when I can. :thumbsup:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the love of all that is good and highly caffeinated. Where is the dedication? I swear. Does Anthius have to choke a $%#$?