• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (May 2016)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: May 1, 2016 to May 7, 2016
Week 2: Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Keg & Anchor (Thom)
Week 3: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon) [Story Contest]
Week 4: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 8:43 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 5: Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Elven Song Oaken Barrel in Luna (Inkoy) [Archery Contest]

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If it's still available I'd like wednesday May 25th for Que's...lets say 9 Eastern? I'll probably be there about a half hour before that in any case...so lets split the difference and say 8:43 and 32 seconds!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas I have the Rest slated to be open on the 17th for the story contest. 8:30 pm est. So that is week 3. (this time I will be here.)

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Judas,

The Elven Song Oaken Barrel Tavern and Wayfarer Inn would like to be re-introduced to rotation. There is a bartender and a rune keeper inside, as well as a dart board in the main tavern and archery buttes on the roof for events.

House Matron Wren welcomes the inclusion of our Tavern into the fold as we begin the process of grounding our event and social engagement options for the citizens of Catskills.

We are open to any and all times.

Thank you.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas,

The Elven Song Oaken Barrel Tavern and Wayfarer Inn would like to be re-introduced to rotation. There is a bartender and a rune keeper inside, as well as a dart board in the main tavern and archery buttes on the roof for events.

House Matron Wren welcomes the inclusion of our Tavern into the fold as we begin the process of grounding our event and social engagement options for the citizens of Catskills.

We are open to any and all times.

Thank you.
I'm not Judas but... to be included in rotation all you need to do is pick a day and a time in an open week and he will put you on the schedule.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
May 29th at 8pm Eastern, Elven Song Oaken Barrrel in Luna would be interested. Will be hosting tavern, along with a 5M archery contest at approx 8:30pm. Bows will be provided.