• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (March 2017)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 8:39 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's Tavern (James)
Week 2: Friday, March 10, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Moonglow Community Center (Alira)
Week 3: Thursday, March 16, 2017 after the Boat Race: Knights Rest/St. Patrick's Day Party (Aedon)
Week 4: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Keg & Anchor (Lyra)
Week 5: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:39 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's Tavern (James)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas, put the Rest down for week 3. Vision returning so should be fine by then.
Going to have a St Pats Party on Thursday March 16th at 9 pm est. Best leprechaun in attendance wins 15 million gold prize. To be best the winner must come up with their best wearing of the green outfit and tell a tale of finding their pot of gold.

1st prize 15 million gold pieces
2nd prize 15 million gold pieces

Last edited:

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Judas, put the Rest down for week 3. Vision returning so should be fine by then.
Going to have a St Pats Party on Thursday March 16th at 9 pm est. Best leprechaun in attendance wins 15 million gold prize. To be best the winner must come up with their best wearing of the green outfit and tell a tale of finding their pot of gold.

Glad you are feeling better. I think that's the week of the Cherry Blossom Festival. Is Yew scheduled for an event that week? Not sure who is Thursday? Britain, maybe?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew is doing the Boat Race for sure. Will check into it and adjust the Rest night as needed.

Okay, Moved the Knights Rest Tavern Night to Sunday the 12th following the boat race.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Not sure if Britain will be able to do their event and If you want to switch dates for the ship race or if you would like I can write in your St. Patty party into Thursday also so the day isn't blank and any others wishing to get added into events holler at me.....Possibly Trinsic?????

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Changed on catskillsrp.com as well.
I'll add the taverns to the catskills roleplayers stratics group page soon