• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (February 2017)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 8:39 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's Tavern (James)
Week 2: Friday, February 10, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Moonglow Community Center (Alira)
Week 3: Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Keg & Anchor (Lyra Darkstar)
Week 4: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Winter's Rose, Freehold of Roses (Hairy) (Part of Story Contest: Theme: Heroes and Villains)
Week 5: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 8:39 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's Tavern (James)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hairy will take week 4 at the Winter's Rose, Freehold of Roses.
Wednesday February 22 at 9 pm est.
Story Contest
Theme-Heroes and Villians

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Okay, got everything here added to the catskillsrp calendar, including Aedon's.

@Aedon Durreah - Can you please drop me a rune to the Winter's Rose at the community center so I can get it added to the books and our vendors.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, got everything here added to the catskillsrp calendar, including Aedon's.

@Aedon Durreah - Can you please drop me a rune to the Winter's Rose at the community center so I can get it added to the books and our vendors.
Hairy two runes off at the community Center. There is also a porter tile on the steps of the Knights Rest.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas, I hate to do this, but something has come up in life that I must attend to, and I will not be able to have Hairy open the Winters Rose on the 22nd. I am still hoping to make the Governors meeting, just need to wait and see how things progress here. When all is well again, I will go back to hosting tavern nights at one place of another. Thank you for your help and your continued management of the Tavern thread.
John

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Judas, I hate to do this, but something has come up in life that I must attend to, and I will not be able to have Hairy open the Winters Rose on the 22nd. I am still hoping to make the Governors meeting, just need to wait and see how things progress here. When all is well again, I will go back to hosting tavern nights at one place of another. Thank you for your help and your continued management of the Tavern thread.
John
No problem, Aedon. Hope everything gets better for you soon and you're able to get back into things.