• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (February 2016)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: January 31, 2016 to February 6, 2016
Week 2: Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: The Hand Full Tavern (Cas)
Week 3: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 4: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Shattered Skull (Guy)
Week 5: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 8:45 p.m. Eastern Time: Bottoms Up (Penrose)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to request week 3, for Que's Tavern. Wednesday, February 17th at 8:30 eastern. Though I'll likely be there earlier then that.

(edited due to having the wrong date)

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would offer to serve drinks from some old bottle in the bottom of my backpack, but I um....sat on it.
Nice schedule so far.

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how would one get into this? And Can it be at my own newly built tavern? Even if its at the city of Zento?
Post the name and location of your tavern as well as the date and time you wish to host a tavern night, preferably scheduled on a week that doesn't already have a tavern night.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So how would one get into this? And Can it be at my own newly built tavern? Even if its at the city of Zento?
What Deraj said. And feel free to PM me here or ICQ me at #6082388 if you have any questions or need any help with anything.

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As a side note; though the Bottom's Up Gentlemens Club will be open at 8:45 Est, events will not begin until 9:15 allowing all to take part in the closing of the Vesper Woodsman Ceremonies.

The Club is rated 18+

Thank you,
Merek Penrose.
Governor of Moonglow.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tavern Night at the Knights Rest has been switched to Trinsic.
The Rest is closed while a change of ownership is worked out.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not moving it to Trinsic. If the Rest is unavailable then I will find a different place in Yew to hold it with Cas.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sorry Thom, I thought you were moving it. If you want to hold it in the Rest it is still open for your use. The ownership transfer will wait till after. Just let me know.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
As a side note; though the Bottom's Up Gentlemens Club will be open at 8:45 Est, events will not begin until 9:15 allowing all to take part in the closing of the Vesper Woodsman Ceremonies.

The Club is rated 18+

Thank you,
Merek Penrose.
Governor of Moonglow.
Just curious, so is this a strictly man cave kinda thing and only men go?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Woman are allowed to come and enjoy the shows as well :) I just suggest not bringing children.
Just giving you a hard time.....and If my work schedule allows i will see what I can do .....evenings are tough during the week for me to get to very many activitys