• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (December 2014)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After tonight, we've reached the end of the initial tavern night rotation schedule, and it's time to start over.

As of now, there are seven participating taverns: Galehaven, The Knight's Rest, Que's, Shattered Skull, Skeleton Swill, Vesper Tavern, and Shadow Moore.

For December, after discussing, here's the proposed schedule:

Week 1: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 8:00 p.m.: Galehaven (Thom)
Week 2: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 8:00 p.m.: Que's (James Bunny-Man)
Week 3: Saturday, December 20, 2014 at 9:00 p.m.: Knights Rest (Aedon)
Week 4: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 8:30 p.m.: Shattered Skull (Gillian)
Week 5: Friday, January 2, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Duece Vinculuum NW of Honor Gate in Ilshenar (Jacuyl)

Oh, and as always, this rotation is open to any potential host tavern, so if you want to get added to it please feel free to post here or ICQ me at #6082388.

Last edited:

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
We, of the Shattered Skull, will take the 23rd please. I have something event-ish planned and this works as a kick off. More to come.. so 8:30 on the 23rd.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will gladly take the December 28th-January 3rd week. Location/host to be announced later.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isengard bids 5!!!

Well week Three for the Knights Rest please.

I am looking at using Saturday December 20th for the Rests Yule Celebration.

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've updated the schedule to reflect the above posts and my ICQ conversations with people.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
January 2nd 9pm EST at the Duece Vinculuum, just northwest of Honor gate in Ilshenar.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Share my week, Zucky. Last time, the "good guys" didn't even show. You can pull them at your place while us undesirables are carrying on

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to worry! We will squeeze ourselves in there somewhere along the way!
If we're following the rotation schedule, Vesper would be up for the first full week in January (January 4th-10th). That being said, squeezing another night between now and then also sounds fun!

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Judas, Elven Song would love to host the Citizens at our Luna Outreach Tavern, located next to the Community Center. Should Luna be too far a journey, our Minoc Tavern is an option, as well.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Judas, Elven Song would love to host the Citizens at our Luna Outreach Tavern, located next to the Community Center. Should Luna be too far a journey, our Minoc Tavern is an option, as well.
Great, I'll add you to the rotation -- I should start putting together the list for January this week.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Put Skara Brae in that rotation as well, Only this time.. For the Spiritwood Bakery, located east of the hedge maze.