• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (August 2016)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: July 31, 2016 to August 6, 2016
Week 2: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon)
Week 3: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: The Crossroads (Arkon/Callista)
Week 4: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 5: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Keg & Anchor (Paine)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tavern night for this week hosted by Governor Arkon and Callista of Yew will be held at the Yew Crossroads at "The Crossroads". Please come on out Wednesday at 8 pm and join in on the fun!!:)

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Added the map of the Crossroads Tavern to forum page. Maps to RP Areas and Establishments
There is also a rune in the rp location runebook locked down on the steps of my home and the Moonglow Community Center and I will add it to the new rp books I mark.

Maps to Ques and Keg and Anchor for anyone needing directions for the tavern nights following this week's.

If I missed anyone's rp establishment or town - feel free to throw a message at me. ICQ 465-972-004