• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (April 2016)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Trinsic Proper/Park (Gillian)
Week 2: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 3: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: The Yew Wine Garden (Alira)
Week 4: Monday, April 25, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Shadowmoore (Penelope)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wednesday the 13th please for Que's Tavern (week 2), if it's still available. It'll open at..8 eastern I suppose?

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Update: The Shadowmoore Tavern Night on April 25th will also be a bard's night. The topic will be Nature.

More information regarding prizes and such will follow.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have placed runes to this tavern in the latest version of the rp runebooks as well as individual runes on the community rune vendor at my home.

Please be aware the tavern is not yet open to the public yet as there is still decorating being done, but it will be open and functional before our scheduled tavern night.
Thank you to the community for their patience as we get it off the ground.

Wednesday's Tavern Night - The Yew Wine Garden.

tempmaptowinegarden.jpg