• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tavern Night : Ghast Refactory/Skeleton Swill

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This put me in a predicament because most all of my characters absolutely hate undead or distrust necromancers, you're going to make me get a 7th character slot i just know it.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Been saying for years that EA should pay me. :king: Did you even know there was an emoticon that fit this perfectly?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've come up with a short term solution of opening a trial to use until i get it sorted, I really thought one of my characters would die since I've been back but the undead seem terribly ineffective =P. In all seriousness looking forward to the tavern night and seeing who all hangs out with deadites these days.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for coming. I had a great time and hope everyone else did. I can say it was the first time I ever held a trivia contest that ended with a prisoner. Looking forward to more!

Thanks for the RP!