• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tavern Night Feb. 22nd 9 pm est Winters Rose

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So listen up,

James thought it would be a good idea if I opened the Rose for a night. At least I think it was James, but it may have been the soul drinker. Whatever, it’s all the same mess far as I can see. So since someone wanted it, I’m gonna do it.

Come to the Winter’s Rose, in the Freehold of Roses on Wednesday February 22 and drink some hooch. I figured that since this is a tavern, we should do tavern stuff. So, I am holding a story telling contest. I think a good subject would be Heroes and Villains. Yeah, I like that so that will be the topic.

I’m searching for prizes for the Best story of the night and the worst story of the night. So I should have something ta give ya if ya win.

The Winter’s Rose is in the Freehold of Roses. If ya don’t know where that is, then ask James. Oh, there’s a rune at the Moonglow Community Center and a porter thingy on the steps of the Knight’s Rest in Aegy Town.

See ya there!

Bring Pies

Hairy, not Harry!