• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Tavern and Establishment locations

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm only interested in establishments that are "open to the public" as well as are openly well known to be considered an establishment. I'm not looking for anything private or "secret" homes. This could be taverns, inns. shops, orphanages, shrines, religious orders, hospitals, HQs, etc that are rply run. I'm also looking for popular rp locations such as city taverns that are being used regularly for rp events.

Please include an OOC contact associated with the location... either Stratics or ICQ... in case there are questions and so rpers can contact you.

If I can get enough establishments that I can make a runebook (or two) of them... I would be willing to put the time aside to make free copies that will be given to new rpers (and exisiting) upon request. I will also be posting the establishments with maps and contact info on the City of Yew forums to encourage their use.

Again... please only publicly well known locations... lease do not post names of places you aren't authorized to volunteer... I don't want to have a place listed and then get chewed on by an upset owner.

If everyone does a little something, we can encourage further growth in the Catskills rp community. Share your stories above and on the stratics global rp page, run a small event, help those new to rp get started and be a community mentor. Even just making a signature advertising the rp on Catskills that can help while you post on other forums or websites. The ways to help are endless and often only take a bit of your time.

Player of Alira.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knights Rest still stands in the Village of Aegis as always.-contact me for information

Innis Free Sanctuary is also in Aegis- contact James Bunnyman

Shadowmoore Tavern is in Malas outside Luna---contact Izznet

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you both for taking the time to share these. I'll try contacting you all soon for directions/descriptions.

If anyone know of any others, if you can direct them to this thread I'd appreciate it.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Shattered Skull in Skara Brae is fairly active these days, but it's an NPC tavern so it doesn't really belong to any particular group or have a contact.

The Ranger Outpost is mostly public and the best contact is probably me or Deraj.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Alright, let's try this again when I'm not half asleep and using the wrong login.

Ahem.

These don't have to be associated with a group, but when possible it would be nice. I have Thom, Judas, Izznet, and Gillian's ICQ.

@Aedon Durreah or James... if you could either PM me your ICQ or PM me a paragraph description of your establishment. Think of this as an "advertisement" sort of thing.. items that are important to your establishment such as anything it is famous for (a signature drink, etc), the atmosphere and what it offers. Also please include any "rp" features or "rp" rules associated with it. If you have a ward again babies entering or that every time you take a drink you have to punch a baby... that is the sort of info I would like.

In the case of public city taverns or used public buildings... whatever the public rules are for the city that would be enforced by the resident population .

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alira my icq is 312213645

The Knights Rest is one of the older established taverns on Catskills having been originally placed by the Knights Of Yew when Trammel first opened. The building is not as it originally stood, and has undergone many changes over the years. Though once a bit more in keeping with a meeting place of Knights, the atmosphere of the Rest is now more that of a lively pub. The drink it is best know for is Dragon's Foot Ale and Honey Mead which are both brewed in the Village of Aegis. Special nights include Bards Nights (the sharing of stories and songs) dart tournaments, and in the special hunt nights including at one time a fox (pooka) hunt where in the patrons tried to out fox a wily pooka. The Rest is a neutral zone and it is asked that people leave their swords sheathed and their battle outside the doors. Though an RP establishment, all are welcome within the walls. Special rp rule, Let Pirates be Pirates.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am not an actual RP, altough I might consider that, however, since the thread is open, i belong to a guild that isnt exactly a RP guild however we do have a few that want to or are currently involved in RP, we get alot new players. I have been trying to point them in a good direction , but since i am not currently involved in RP I am somewhat at a loss to where to point them to....any suggestions I can give to these people is appreciated, you can contact me here or in game

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not an actual RP, altough I might consider that, however, since the thread is open, i belong to a guild that isnt exactly a RP guild however we do have a few that want to or are currently involved in RP, we get alot new players. I have been trying to point them in a good direction , but since i am not currently involved in RP I am somewhat at a loss to where to point them to....any suggestions I can give to these people is appreciated, you can contact me here or in game
For someone who is curious, I would recommend attending one of the tavern nights or other events. The RP Community chat channel is also a good place to meet people or find activity. I think everyone of us who posted in this thread are also good contacts for getting involved in things. Anyone is always free to PM me on Stratics or ICQ me at #6082388.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
For someone who is curious, I would recommend attending one of the tavern nights or other events. The RP Community chat channel is also a good place to meet people or find activity. I think everyone of us who posted in this thread are also good contacts for getting involved in things. Anyone is always free to PM me on Stratics or ICQ me at #6082388.
Thamk you.....so hope you dont mind then if I contact you about these folks that are wanting to find a RP community....lately I have had several inquire and havent known where to send them

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thamk you.....so hope you dont mind then if I contact you about these folks that are wanting to find a RP community....lately I have had several inquire and havent known where to send them
Please feel free to contact me whenever you like.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also contact me if he is not available. Through pm here or at icq #270755567

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok let me get back with the ones that I have in guild,,,one lady was looking for the LaBlanche family? Spelling might be off, but do you know this Family?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the LaBlanche family is no longer playing to the best of my knowledge. I have not seen Lisha in a few years. Perhaps one of the younger members may still playing on a non family character and will see this post.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've got ten made (see below)and will be making more, but want to make sure nothing else is going to go in them. I will try to get a bag of them to any leaders in the community who wishes to help distribute these to new rpers.

Alright, so the runebooks include the following runes at the moment:

Empath Abbey
Hand Full Tavern
Aegis Bath House
The Knight's Rest
Innis Free Sanctuary
The Shattered Skull
Ranger Outpost
The Keg and Anchor
Shadowmoore Tavern

I saw mention of "Que's" and "Bottom's Up", but could not locate them in-game.
@James Bunny-Man @Merek Penrose

Does anyone have any other RP "Hot Spots" they'd like included? No Governor meetings at the moment, but I considered adding that in when it's active again.

I've placed a small home near the Abbey.. I'm also considering putting a vendor there with individual rp runes as well as the complete (as much as they are) runebooks for a really inexpensive amount. These would only be for those who need a runebook and can't reach anyone who has one to give. I'm thinking like 1k for the runebooks and 25gp for the runes. I just don't want people to buy it out to reuse. I am planning on charging the runebooks I give, what about the vendor ones? Thoughts?

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Update: Found Que's with help from Tobias.

Vendors are up. ANY RPer may contact me for a FREE charged or non-charged runebook with rp locations. ICQ 465-972-004
I will be marking more runebooks to give to community leaders to help get new rpers they meet started.

The vendors have individual runes as well as empty runebooks, a few emergency scrolls and full rp charged runebooks.
These are for those current/new who are only missing one rune and can't mark on their own and for new rpers when I'm not online.

If you would like your RP public town, establishment added to the vendors and runebooks, please ICQ me. If you don't have ICQ, you can PM me here as well.
If any current establishment wants the white book description changed, msg me.

rpruneswithmap.jpg

Hope this helps. I'll try and work on the info page soon.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
After a couple of requests... I will be adding full runebooks NOT charged with recall scrolls at a cheaper price. Make sure if you need one or the other you check the description.

Remember if you would like a book, you do not have to buy it off the vendor... you may contact me and I will make you one free of charge.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've added a bunch new individual runes to the vendor and 4 new runes to the RP Location Books - Gryphon Infirmary, Magincia Docks, Bottom's Up Gentleman Club and Mysidian Stronghold. Enjoy.

rpruneswithmap.jpg

I'll get the new locations added to the Yew forums sometime this week.