[Selling] Tasty Treats

• Thread starter allan1850
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

allan1850

Sold

I have 119. I'm looking to unload. I have no clue how much just offer a fair amount and we are all good.

Allan

PS I have about 50 Scrolls of Alacarity [sp?] I'll post those as soon as I finished writing a program to tell me how many I have of each.

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Chessy
You still got the treats? IDK the market either but I am interested. :pancakes:

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Chessy
Sweet, any idea on the price for these things? I did the quest and got one, but the dude didnt have any to buy afterwards. must be missing something. but as much as i have been using my tamer lately in guild hunts i should buy yours.

A

allan1850

I have no clue what the price range is?
How about 200\each?

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Chessy
meh

how about 694.4444444444444 / ea
aka ill give ya 100k 200 sounds too light :thumbup:

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Chessy
ok cool, you busy now? i can meet you at luna with KingHen (hes all in black), ill head there as soon as you say your going, just let me know what char im looking for, :thumbup:

A

allan1850

I'm free now, I'm going to be on Wilhelm (also in all black)
Also know that the treats are not stackable so you will be make a couple of trips from my house to pick them all up.

I'm going ot head over to luna now.