• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Targeting macro question

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to know what macro I can use to target and attack the nearest creature. When I'm out hunting, I want to be able to push one key to attack something next to me so my whirlwind can kick off while I'm surrounded. I use UOAssist and also play in EC from time to time if you could share how to set this up for each client. Thank you,,

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just have my tab key setup for "target nearest enemy" and then "auto attack" turned on in the options so I auto hit anything selected when I'm in war mode.

Sometimes I do get issues with the nearest enemy target not working properly. I have target next enemy, and target previous enemy set to my mouse wheel to quickly select other targets if needed.

My primary and secondary moves are just set to hotkeys so I just basically keep having to active these along with any chiv/bush spells.