• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Target self should not count as Last target

S

Splup

Heya,

Last target and Target self should be separated from each other. In PvP and PvM us UOA users are used to always target the other target with last target and self with target self. And when I use target self, the last target is still the OTHER target.

In UOSA when I lets say cast Energy Bolt on someone (Last target), then I cast Greater heal on myself (Target self) then I try to shoot Energy bolt on Last target again, Bang I just shot myself.

This is not how it should work.

Target self should not count as last target.

C

Cloak&Dagger

I think this was posted somewhere already, not that its bad that you posted it, but might be better if we can keep support for features in the same thread...hmm don't matter.

I agree with you tho, can't pvp with uosa the way the targeting works currently with out fancy other methods, such as cycle target.