• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Target by Resource - No more item replacing!

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure how long this has been, as I haven't been out mining in a long time (actually... not even sure if I've been out mining long enough to break a pick since EC came out!)... but Target by Resource now automatically switches to new picks if one breaks!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I tend to use a more targeted set of macros instead of TbR, but they do that as well (assuming you have all of the same type (i.e. all shovels or all picks)). It's nice either way.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that it was automatically moving on to new harvesting tools soon after the release of SA.
Before that I had only done lumberjacking in the enhanced client, which doesn't use up axes.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yep been this way for a few months !