• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tank Mage help...

N

Nystle

I love the idea of creating a tank mage again. I've seen some people playing them and I'm curious as to what templates people are using for their tank mages. Also I'm curious about some of the PvP strategies used when playing a Tank mage, for example what are some good combo's when using a tank mage? And what mods should someone trying to build a tank mage be aware of. Any advice or info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

I

imported_archite666

Tank mages are tough nowadays since you cant use weapon specials while casting, if you toggle an ability and caste it detoggles it, thats the the imput I can muster at 5:47 in the morning, I will add more later.

N

Nystle

Thanks! I appreciate the response and await your more detailed info coming later.