• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming

E

EveningKiss

Anyone want to attempt to help my treasure hunter tame a greater dragon? Ive lost my touch of the tame for now and well.. yeah even my bard tamer died to this monster ALOT

F

Fink

Quite a few people use the Honor virtue to render themselves unattackable before attempting to tame greater dragons.

Are you particular about what sort of stats you get? I think for even the toughest maps, a basic greater dragon would suffice.

E

EveningKiss

Since my tamers mainly use magic or bows i think it would be hard for them to gain honor. my paladin can honor monsters (and usualy does) but since you dont gain honor using pets.... yeah i think im screwed.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You do gain honor using pets, my tamer is always up at follower level, just make sure your pet is guarding you and you instruct it to all kill.

F

Fink

I attempted taming a greater dragon for you yesterday, but I had a run of bad luck and ultimately ran out of time (I only spare about half an hour for gaming these days). I'll give it a shot again today if you're still in need.

*edit*

Got you one. I don't know how brilliant it is but it has more hp than mine so it should tank well against ancient wyrms. Balrons and anything below that are crunchy croutons for a greater dragon so the rest of the T-map spawn shouldn't be an issue. PM me for a pickup.