• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Taming SoT's

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmm 18m for 3 points. I dunno if its worth buying or not :S Training is so long and annoying to train! I've already taken a char from 30-120 in Taming, lore and Vet manually. It took forever!. I just need to get from 87 - 90 on one char lol. Probably better just to train it at that level. Any advice anyone to train taming from 87-90?

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
......... Training is so long and annoying to train! I've already taken a char from 30-120 in Taming, lore and Vet manually. It took forever!. I just need to get from 87 - 90 on one char lol. Probably better just to train it at that level. Any advice anyone to train taming from 87-90?
Pop on some jewels to give you around +8 taming skill gain, then head to the Bullpen near Jhelom to tame bulls. You'll get reasonably quick gains there, the area to cover is small and the respawn rate quick. Lore each tame if you're also training lore. If you're training vet - keep your first tamed bull alive and get it to fight your subsequent tames while you drop bandies on it. If you're training magery then just zap your tame. Added bonus : loads of leather :thumbup1:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Rain Queen. Just training taming this time :) Already at 90 lore.

I'll try training first Raistlin :p. Seems a waste of SoT and Gold at such low taming.

S

Stomp

If you are not in a huge rush to get there, you could use an Alacrity scroll. Log in to get your GGS which would be in .2 to .5 range under alacrity timer, then log out until GGS due again - rinse and repeat. Alacrity should work ok at your level combined with GGS and an awful lot cheaper than 3.0 SoT. Having said that, I dont think alacrity for useful skills are that common any more, but you never know. Post here and someone probs sell one if price is right.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think Taming ones go for about 3m, haven't seen one for a while though.