• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming CU's?

• Thread starter Smokes To Much
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
S

Smokes To Much

Ok decided to take a break from my GD search and work on finding a better Cu.

So whats the best way to get one? Do you tame them and take them out to get a new one to spawn or just kill them?

Any other tips or advice?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
As soon as you tame one a new one spwans. I release the one I tamed and kill it. But I don't care about negative karma, some folks do *shrugs*

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Release it and kill it? First that would take too long for me also I like my positive karma.

I just discord the new tame and order it to kill another cu. The pet is dead within seconds and since it's my pet i don't loose any karma.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to just disco/provo them all on each other and churn the spawn that way. Always got looks from others when they found me with a pup riot underway. It was handy if you had a para pup to voke onto, not to mention the changelings etc round there. Not maybe as fast as some of the fancy templates, but she was able to work the spawn and tame her own pups, and kill the paras solo. Not as troublesome as they used to be, but when I was using her all the time, folks often left 4 para pups so it was handy being able to disco then voke them on each other...and fun!

It does pretty bad things to your karma, though I'd kill changelings etc as much as I could while I was there, keep the karma going for as long as I could :D I alternated between a blast of killing a lot of pups and killing the balrons with my GD. Generates lots of gold and a fully trained GD as well as nice coloured/good stat pups. Oh and bard/taming gains were good too. Got gains on the ballies as well as the pups. Also, I never ran out of bandages!

Wenchy