• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

taming and lore jewels

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a friend starting a tamer and can really use some decent/above average taming jewels...if anyone has any to sell please reply or message me!

Y

Yen Sid

I have a pretty good Bracelet for a Mage/Tamer.

Veterinary +10
Meditation +10
Animal Taming +5
FC 1
Poison Resist 12%

I also have a Ring that I just got done using because my magery/lore was getting too high to get gains with it.

Animal Lore +14
Magery +12
Luck 63
SDI 7%
LRC 14%

Let me know if either of these appeal to you and make me an offer if they do. I was never very good at pricing jewelry lol. Thats all I could dig up right now but I will keep me eyes open.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
definitely like that ring but I don't know what is fair either...how does 100k sound

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless its imbued, what with item damage being a bit out of whack right now, I'd say you are too low by a considerable margin.

Then again, this is not a trade forum.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as I said I have no clue of their value...either pre imbuing or post

Y

Yen Sid

Well I can tell you its not Imbued. Umm, other than that I don't know what a fair price would be then. Viquire, if you have a fair price in mind please share it with us lol.

O

Origin Thief

I just put an imbued taming set on my vendor last night. Should still be there (unable to check right now). The vendor is in Fel, east of the britain swamps at a castle. Name is Imbued Jewelry (i think. He's the only vendor in the area.)

Ring:
Taming +13
Lore +13
Vet +13
LRC 18%
Luck 46% (I think)

Bracelet:
Taming +13
Lore +13
Vet +13
LRC 18%
Luck 46% (I think)

Like everyone else, I'm not sure about pricing for items now with imbuing out. So, I put them up for 1 mil each, but will lower it after a few days.

Also, to everyone - If anyone wants me to imbue items for them, leave a message on the board at the castle. Instead of gold, you can provide all the resources needed plus 20% as payment. So, if the item uses 10 abysmall cloth, 5 relics, 16 essense and 4 residue (plus random jewels), You would provide those resources as i make it, then give 2 cloth, 1 relic, 3 essense, and 1 residue as payment.

Origin Thief

Y

Yen Sid

Hey Timberwolf, if you still want that ring I will give it to you for 100k, I'm not really hurting for gold right now and I don't really need the ring either so it might as well be in the hands of someone that can use it.:thumbsup: