• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Taming 10 Cu's? How??

A

Alphagunner

So i have been reading Poo's info (Man oh man is he thorough) but what i seem to have missed is how are we doing this 10 Cu thing? I have enough jewels to go up to 83 Disco, which should put me right inside Cu range (i think).

As far as i can tell, i can have 1 Cu and thats it. So am i to find 10 tamers to help me tame Cu's? Kind of confused.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks for your time! :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tamer usually releases the Cu's in a confined area (not in a house since that can get you in trouble).

A

Alphagunner

So maybe a small cave or something? I just happen to have one of those 10 paces north of my home!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes

a cave works good.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alphagunner said:
As far as i can tell, i can have 1 Cu and thats it.
You're confusing how many Cu's that you can "control" as a "pet". You're not using the Cu's as a "pet", so control slots are not an issue.

Alphagunner said:
So am i to find 10 tamers to help me tame Cu's?
Well, if you want to use 10 Cu's to train on, then yes, someone has to tame/release them (assuming that you want to hang in one spot to train and not chase them around Twisted Weald)

You ARE aware that you can train Disco simply by using the Bard Mastery's tribulation all alone in your house, right?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're confusing how many Cu's that you can "control" as a "pet". You're not using the Cu's as a "pet", so control slots are not an issue.

Well, if you want to use 10 Cu's to train on, then yes, someone has to tame/release them (assuming that you want to hang in one spot to train and not chase them around Twisted Weald)

You ARE aware that you can train Disco simply by using the Bard Mastery's tribulation all alone in your house, right?
Have to have 90 skill first

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to have 90 skill first
You are correct, Maximus. Can't use Mastery's below 90, but you can "jewelry-up" to get to 90. And getting to, say, 60 real is quick. Then again, if he's AT the correct "level" for disco on Cu's, then he's probably qualified...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You are correct, Maximus. Can't use Mastery's below 90, but you can "jewelry-up" to get to 90. And getting to, say, 60 real is quick. Then again, if he's AT the correct "level" for disco on Cu's, then he's probably qualified...
can you?

i didnt think you could, i was pretty sure you needed to hit 90 natural to get into the masteries.

ive got a new bard im working so ill go test this out.
119.5 peace.
so ill start disco here this weekend and come back and let ya all know.

A

Alphagunner

can you?

i didnt think you could, i was pretty sure you needed to hit 90 natural to get into the masteries.

ive got a new bard im working so ill go test this out.
119.5 peace.
so ill start disco here this weekend and come back and let ya all know.

I just tried, and no luck. I was told they had nothing for me and that i needed 90 skill. But i am at 72 right now, so im getting there. Slowly.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried, and no luck. I was told they had nothing for me and that i needed 90 skill. But i am at 72 right now, so im getting there. Slowly.
I stand corrected.... I was sure that I had jeweled to get to 90 when I did it, but I took another char back out to verify that and under 90 he couldn't get the books. I was remembering incorrectly. You do have to have 90 real. I apologize.