• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamers stats

Tsadkiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can not find information in the posts on tamer stats.
Well, tamers are very often mages or bards, more rarely dexxers. But I do not find either in the spellcaster or bard forums.
There is a wealth of information on warriors stats. Now, a warrior will start (example) with 120 str, 115 dex and 25 int (260 max), have 40 MI and 40SI on armor, and reach 120 dex with artifacts, 150 str/150 dex with potions.Mana (int) have to be just sufficient for bushido ou chivalry spells.
How do you optimize your mage(bard) tamer stats as str is less needed and int more for mana ?
Is there is already a post on the subject, please let me know.

Charlie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm a pur tamer / mage

Imo, STR is important cause you cant tame a greater dragon without HPs ... They deal me 60dmg with a 70s resists suite ...
DEX is useless

Thats why i run with :
125 str (120 hps)
10 dex
150 int (230 mana)

Armor : 100 LRC / 40 LMC / 21MR / 72SDI

Skills (all 120) : taming / lore / vet / magery / med / eval int