• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamers in Shame

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can tamers farm shame lvl 5 pretty well?
Thinking about finishing my tamer to head down there.
Or do samps fair better?

I want to try and go with my tamer because a luck suit would be
easier to build I think.

Thanks

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can tamers farm shame lvl 5 pretty well?
Thinking about finishing my tamer to head down there.
Or do samps fair better?

I want to try and go with my tamer because a luck suit would be
easier to build I think.

Thanks
With regards to the luck aspect, it will be FAR easier to build a luck suit for a tamer.... you will invest a hell of a lot of time/resources into trying to make a sampire luck suit... and even if you do make one you will be lacking somewhere on the suit for sure.

A tamer can take on things like the UEV's but it just takes so damn long... you will be wanting to use a greater dragon as the EV's Hit hard/fast.... for me I would struggle to keep a pet with lesser HP's alive....

Last time I was in shame I was on my sampire.... there was a tamer with a g-drag fighting one EV. I had 2 at a time flagged on me and I was just killing the 5th one as their 1st dropped!

With AI and an air elem slayer sword I average 190+ damage per swing and I can do AI every swing..... Even with just EoO and cons wep I can inflict 90+ damage on 2 unbound ev's at once (using MS)

Also as I honor a single monster for one at least I am getting the perfection luck bonus and also I use the statue to boost this a little further...

all in all for Shame... IMO the sampire is king.... doesn't mean tamers are no good there as they are but just take a lot longer to kill the bad boys compared to a sampire.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on your support skills really. I don't do too well with my peace tamer on level 5, but my hubby's disco tamer does very nicely.

I 'make do' with the bloods on level 3 and don't do too badly at all.

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Sampire Luck suit which I use for shame, i can kill UEVs fairly fast, take on 2 at a time if need be.

Suit has your typical sampire requirements as well as 950 luck all up, bumped by the luck buff i can get over 1500 luck for 1 hour each day. Plus the luck bonus from Bushido, I seem to be getting a few nice peices, often get Legendary Artifacts each kill of a UEV, though never had a non cursed one.

Im about to create a new tamer luck suit my self, for my disco tamer. Interested to see the difference in loot quality from 1500 vs around 3000..

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Sampire Luck suit which I use for shame, i can kill UEVs fairly fast, take on 2 at a time if need be.

Suit has your typical sampire requirements as well as 950 luck all up, bumped by the luck buff i can get over 1500 luck for 1 hour each day. Plus the luck bonus from Bushido, I seem to be getting a few nice peices, often get Legendary Artifacts each kill of a UEV, though never had a non cursed one.

Im about to create a new tamer luck suit my self, for my disco tamer. Interested to see the difference in loot quality from 1500 vs around 3000..

whats ur tamers luck suit look like?