• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer Themed Castle???

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

One of my dearest friends is a renowned Tamer who recently inherited her uncle's Castle. She wishes to decorate her new prized Home with a Tamers theme.

May any of you expert Interior Decorators suggest some Tamer themed ideas for decorating a Castle?

All ideas are greatly appreciated.

An SoS

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd probably do an area with cages and aquariums/terrariums for exotic species, then have a large stabling area, do a big ol dragons nest with eggs, and a water trough and some unopened bags of flour as dragon feed bags. If there is a particular type of animal she likes then really focus on the habitat for that one. Maybe a snowy/icy corner for the giant ice serpent and polar bears (in memory of 1000 tames it took to get skill up :p)

You can also do a zoo collection statues area, probably along one or two of the long walkways, and as she earns points and buys statues she can put them on display.

L

Lady Pink

How about a petting zoo? Could be really cute with some mini horses, llamas, cows and dragons

K

kray2s

You could also have a little research part - kind of a vivisection clinic :p however if you love animals you may want to forget it lol

But its an idea none the less;)

L

Leanan Sidhe

My two cents worth, how about a "vetting" room? With bandaids and a fountain? With the bloodly bowls etc.?
You will have to let us see what you come up with!