• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer/Peacer/Mage and Dex

G

I'm wondering about where to set my STR, INT and Dex for my tamer/Peacer/mage. Since he does not use healing or weapons I'm assuming I can keep dex low and focus on Mana and HP. But how low should I set dex? I think 10 is the minimum dex one can have on a char but will I run into any problems that low? Thanks

D

Drazasamus

the only problem i see is being in fel and not being able to run thru any other creature, because you have to push thru them, but thats not that big of an issue really, i run with 115 str, 100 in and 10 dex... or something like that.

G

Well, I have 10 DEX on one of my tamers, and she rarely ever dies to any spell casters. If she gets hit with a debuff, it's not going to lower my STAM so much that I can't run.

It's a pain going through Fel with her, though, 'cause then she starts walking after I bump into someone. I couldn't start running again until I have 5 stam or so back.

G

have to agree with you, other than when Ive had a archer or other melee skill on a tamer they have always had just 10 dex with no issues, even with spending tons of time in Felucca... refresh pots or just teleport if you find yourself behind too many things to get thru

If one has chiv on the tamer then one just casts that spell with the twister as the icon...

G

Thanks for the good information. I don't do fel much but I might leave a bit more than 10 dex on my char. I'll have to play with it.

G

you can get your self use to the push thru of felucca by just going around things in trammel.. good habit to get into anyways for sooner or later your going to find yourself wandering over there.....