• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer love in future?

L

lancelot99

Tired of being out damaged by sampires,throwers and even mystic mages ...

GDs are great tanks but their damage output sucks compared to other templates :rant2:

(ofcourse, if we do get a better pet, the pvp community will go apecake over it with complaints)

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I would like to see some pet customizations. I.e. item slots for pets. 3 would be cool:

1 Claws/Talons augmentation slot: can have items with stats like a weapon (no base damage or swingspeed, just the same possible item properties and intensities like on weapons)
1 Neck chain/Collar slot: can have items with stats like jewelry (+skill bonus should not exceed the cap)
1 Body armament/barding slot: can have items with stats like armor (+resists should not exceed the cap)

The new items for these slots could be made by craftting, i.e. blacksmith, tailor, tinker, artificer, etc...

That would not only beef up existing pets but also add more depth....

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the anniversary party in Fairfax, Mesanna mentioned some tamer updates on the dev team's wish list. There was, of course, no promise of implementation or any timeline, but I was very glad to see how many tamer-related things made the list - consideration of stable slots, new tameables, and what Mesanna referred to as "tasteful" color hues for various pets/monsters. I'm hoping taming will get some love sooner rather than later! It's definitely on the dev team's radar.

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nice, glad there at least thinking about tamers. New pets would rock. I would like something along the GD just not a dragon lol. I need something to add some spice to it!