• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Tamer Bracelet, Nice Gorget, Garg Earrings and Kryss

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auctioning off these 4 items if anyone is intererested! They are currently located on Europa but can be moved to Atlantic. Will accept gold on Europa or Atlantic.

Auction Rules

Auction will END Saturday 26th September at 11pm UK/BST Time or 10pm UTC/GMT Time or 6pm New York Time.
10 Minute rule applies. If anyone bids on an item within last 10 minutes of auction it will extend the auction on that item for a further 10 minutes.
Minimum Bid Increment 500k.
All bids must be posted here.

Thank you! Happy Bidding!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has now ended. The Winners are:
1.) Hey Arnold 5m
2.) Jopromol 5m
3.) I love Girls 5.5m
4.) 805connection 4m

Can the Winners please ICQ me on 136-016-357 or PM me with wish as to where they want the item Europa or Atlantic. Will take me a few days to move the items to Atlantic if they need to go there