• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamed first Kit - Worth keeping?

G

Resists are good, except energy, max INT, DEX may be a little low but HP almost max and high STR.

Keep it or could I do better?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

G

I say keeper, as a matter of fact I have one in my stables with very similar resists.

G

Good hits on the little fox; but you're right about the dex & energy resist being a little on the low side for my preferences.

I feel ya, if only because I spent weeks looking for decent kits. I need two more for another tamer, but have been putting that task off until I have some time to buckle down and just do it.

Ultimately, what worked for me was stabling the very best one of the day and by using those stats & resists as my measuring stick. Only if I could match or better the stabled kit would I consider it a keeper.

Perhaps stable this one and use it as your measuring stick? On the other hand, it's a perfectly useful kit. As always, tamer's own choice.

G

I was looking at having a pair anyway so I think I will be keeping this one and only keep the other if it's the same or better. As long as they both get along!

Thanks!

I

imported_Sarphus

I think it's worth keeping. I'd say that one is at least in the 80th percentile in overall power. It all depends on how much power you want to get out of your pets. You can pretty much always upgrade your pet. It's just that the likelihood of getting a better pet gets lower and lower the better your pet gets.

I generally try to keep all the resists over 55 on a kit, but getting kits like that usually takes days of farming.

The way I see it, you only have to train em once.