• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamed a beast bake!

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamed my best pet yet a couple of days ago, a sick bake kitsune rated 4.6 on the pet calc. I´ve been taming bakes for quite some time and never got one over 4.0 and then I came across this badboy. I tought someone might be curuious to see what is you can find if you are lucky enough!! :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Very nice! I am still looking for one lol

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, great Bake! They have been my hardest to find a good one...I have farmed them for months and never gotten over a 4.0.

Kheloth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
He truely is a beast! Yu inspired me to go out and try to find a better one too (so far I had only a 3.9) and, after a short while I found a 4.1! So thx for sharing and giving a little motivation of what is out there to strive for!

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wow, thats better than the bake kitsune I managed to get, even though mine is not trained yet, i think when i put everything into the calculator, and ticked untrained (freshly caught bake) it said some values are too high and will use 0as the value, and gave it a 2.6 all up :(