• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Talkity Talk-Talk

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Come on, people. I know you're out there and just ITCHING to post...

Someone TALK to me!!!

:hahaha:

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't wanna talk and you can't make me! :spider:

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm going to make a sig like yours Calina but w/ a mustache!

I spammed selling 'mustaches' on atlantic and people actually asked to see them.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:lol:

Be nice, Nys!

I'm just super-bored. This month has been a nightmare with the doctors so I've been drugged up.

About two weeks ago I stood up and hit a cabinet in my bathroom, and from what the doc's say I must've fallen back, hit the sink, then gone to my knees and hit the toilet and fallen to the floor.

That gave me a concussion and about five days on Vicodin.

Two days after I finished my Vicodin, I was doing laundry and the laundry room fire-door slammed shut on my head... aggravating my concussion and causing the doc's even more grief.

They didn't wanna give me more Vicodin, because they need to see if my motor skills and such is working and I don't function on Vicodin.

That combined with other doctor issues... and this month has shaped up to be pretty crappy.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if this makes you feel better we only have a few hours left in this month.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well if this makes you feel better we only have a few hours left in this month.
Ah, but I still have six days of Tramadol left :D

It's a non-addictive pain killer the docs gave me... thought the name was appropriate for someone who's such a Trammie to get into accidents like that.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm going to make a sig like yours Calina but w/ a mustache!

I spammed selling 'mustaches' on atlantic and people actually asked to see them.
Enough. I don't know what your deal is tonight, but I'm sick of getting PM's about you. Behave.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Me and Tamar will have to pull out our whips and cuffs, I see.

Well, that might excite him.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well in about a hour and so many odd minutes you will get the pleasure of seeing a suicidal vampire get married in an out of the way place. I would suggest you walk over by the waterfall and teleport up the grass area above it rather then going though the dungeon part. I went in before and saw an paragon skeletal knight, 3 paragon Liches and 2 paragon blood ellies. I returned with my Tamer and cleared out the knight, 2 of the liches and 1 ellie. The rest I couldn't find, so they still may be down there. Hate to see many of the guests dieing needlessly.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no idea how to get there, so I'll be at Valor gate waiting. I got the soon-to-be newlyweds a gift :D It's exciting to see a wedding like this after so long!

My hubby and I were married by our GM... about 5 months before we were actually married. Perhaps we ought to celebrate our two year anniversary by being officially married ingame :)

D

DPudding

Marriage is alot like a rectal exam. Most people hate it....but a few....well.....

D

DPudding

I think when people find out they're gonna be subjected to either...they hope it's gonna be over quickly.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*laughs*
Well, I'm glad to say I've been married for nearly two years (I know, nothing compared to most) and I'm not running away yet :D

D

DPudding

You've got a few more years before the things that are "cute" now....become unbearable.

Telltale Signs:

1) You start praying you get some overtime so you don't have to go home.
2) A three day business trip to an actuary convention is more appealing than a long weekend at home.
3) You fake having diarhea so you can spend lots of time alone in the bathroom.
4) You urge your mate to get out and make some friends.
5) Your mate's great comic book collection, while interesting originally, is now just weird.
6) You start thinking back to when Mr Pudding said, "the key to a happy relationship is two of everything. Two TV's, two cars and definitely two checking accounts."
7) You start thinking about what you could be doing instead of what you are doing.

I could go on all night....but the really good ones would get me banned. Again.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, and it seems that this month is off to a bad start already.

*takes two Tramadol and stares at her screen.*

D

DPudding

You know...I shouldn't have joked about fake green apple splatters. Cause today...I'm experiencing INTENSE gastro-intestinal discomfort.

D

DPudding

I hate buying pepto. It's like an admission you've got the runs. People never look at you the same after seeing it in your cart.

So...I've spent the last few hours dissecting the new Star Trek Super Bowl ad over on youtube. It may be the cause of my upset stomach?

D

DPudding

What? Are you a pagan or something?

This recent offering does nothing for me. But I love the original series.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did anyone else get the feeling that the wedding attendants on my side were more drunk than the other side?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What? Are you a pagan or something?

This recent offering does nothing for me. But I love the original series.
Yup, I'm Wiccan :)

And Va'lis, I was on your side and I was so plastered my toon kept turning around to look behind me :D So yes :D

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone else get the feeling that the wedding attendants on my side were more drunk than the other side?
Yes, that's why I moved to the other side of the room. I was getting contact drunk from the fumes, and I didn't want to get sick and stain my nice white vest.