• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Talking of Lotto's..xxSOLDxx

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies with all the buzz around with big real money lotto's in the UK and the USA....

Who wants to role the dice ...shake there luck again in the 2015 xmas token lotto....

Selling 100 x 2015 xmas tokens for 100m reserve or 150m buy it right now....

100 tokens can be delivered on europa ..atl.. gl.. chezzy.. lake superior...pacs.. asuka or hokuto

who feels lucky??? lets be hinest they worth 50m by taking mannaquins...

icq me 658366531

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD and truly.. good luck.. my first 100 was dire....maybe your own roll of the dice is luckier....guess its the time of day u open them ...the place u open them...really is insane .....how the dice roll for one person may give luck large yet the same roll for another and nothing.... god noes!!! im happy with the gold ...i managed to buy a set of trees for the museum

Last edited:

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Opened a bunch of cool giftboxes, one glacial tree, one bubblegum pink tree and one orange tree. Oh well hehe.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH yes i kinda guessed u wouldnt reply saying ..''i paid 150m and drat i got nothing at all''...LOLz...
Oh well ...ksara...if it did happen?.. it was your lucky roll and certainly not mine..mine would have been different again.....and lets not have the... its true i watched him open them one by one silly post...Muahhahahaaaa....

Thanks again for the trade i may have more to sell... i will keep ya posted!!!