• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Talismans?

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was going to pick one of the new turn in talismans for my thrower but im not sure which one is best.

My Temp looks like this
Throwing 115 (120 with wing armor)
Necro 100
Tac 100
Anat 90
Healing 100
Resist 120
Chiv 95

One talisman has anatomy and one has tactics. From what I've seen tactics give a % damage to your base damage and anatomy gives a straight damage bonus + bonus to healing. I might be wrong in how I read this though. My question is which gives best damage boost for me.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Normally 10 tactics would be a bigger boost, but there is a bonus achieved at 100 anatomy. Plus anatomy will help your healing skill. I personally would try the anatomy talisman, but it is a minor change overall.

Luck plays a bigger role now with loot. If you are stacking luck, the Lucky Charm may also be a good choice.

And finally, TC is on the next publish so I doubt you can copy to it. When the servers are all on pub 88 you can copy your chat and test your desired pick to see if it gives you the bump you hope it does.