• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tales of Faelyn Rose

FaelynRose1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you may remember my tales here on the White Stag Inn under the title of "The Ancient Warrior's Tale. The inspiration that I found in UO and on this forum prompted me to write a book set in a fantasy world of my own creation.

I have just self-published the first Book of my series "The Kings Of Tavia" entitled "The Eyes Of Myrl" available on amazon.com under kindle books. I know some of you were waiting and I am sorry that it took so long for me to complete this tale but the second book is half-way finished and I hope to release it in the fall of this year.

My series "The Ancient Warrior's Tale" is still available on my web site at www.faelynrose.com but I had to remove it from the White Stag Inn because of glitches in the old forum that changed quotation marks into question marks (anyone remember that?)

So if you are looking for a good read please visit my web page

Safe Journeys
Lady Faelyn Rose
Bard

FaelynRose1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you may remember my tales here on the White Stag Inn under the title of "The Ancient Warrior's Tale. The inspiration that I found in UO and on this forum prompted me to write a book set in a fantasy world of my own creation.

I have just self-published the first Book of my series "The Kings Of Tavia" entitled "The Eyes Of Myrl" available on amazon.com under kindle books. I know some of you were waiting and I am sorry that it took so long for me to complete this tale but the second book is half-way finished and I hope to release it in the fall of this year.

My series "The Ancient Warrior's Tale" is still available on my web site at www.faelynrose.com but I had to remove it from the White Stag Inn because of glitches in the old forum that changed quotation marks into question marks (anyone remember that?)

So if you are looking for a good read please visit my web page

Safe Journeys
Lady Faelyn Rose
Bard

FaelynRose1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Promotion giveaway. Starting tomorrow Aug 7th through Aug 9th the Eyes of Myrl by Faelyn Rose will be free on amazon kindle. Be the first to give this romance adventure a review.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been meaning to respond to your thread for some time.

Do you need a Kindle to read your books, or can you download them and read them online?