• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Taking suggestions for the name of Raymond's order

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay champ, I'll raise the stakes. If you or anyone else can post a quote from me in which I put forth the argument in question as my own, I will not only stop posting on this forum forever but I will also never again attend an Atlantic EM event. If you decline to do so, I can only assume that either you're wrong and know it, or that really you enjoy my company and wish to keep me around.

Either way, Petra has asked us politely to cease this line of discussion, and so I will give you the last word from here on, rather than watch you try to squeak it in. Again.

For the record, and to be very specific since this is a serious wager, the argument is thus: That when I described the Virtues as a "path to genocide" this was NOT because the Virtues are the key to collapsing the shards, as described in the book My Story to which I directly referred at the time. Rather, I was supposedly making a completely different claim unrelated to My Story, that the Virtues themselves were morally flawed and would cause people to go out and physically commit atrocities.

As far as the name of Raymond's order goes, I enjoy a nice Latin name as much as the next guy. Nothing makes something sound important like Latin. It does, however, lack that vital "EM Tiberies" quality we've all come to love. Consider, our friend here has named his mysterious knights The Mysterious Knights, and his dragon cult is called The Dragon Cult. I find it only fitting that Raymond's order be named Raymond's Order. It's a name loaded with all the charm and creativity we've come to expect.
Your posts are increasingly incoherent and hate-filled.

If you do not like the official lore, please do not come to my events. I will not alter it to please you.

This thread began with my taking suggestions for the order; it was you who chose to become abusive and to choose increasingly desperate and disparate vectors upon which to be abusive. We have gone from others' suggestions that did not please you, to genocide, to your personal dislike of me.

All suggestions continue to be welcome, whether KLOMP likes them or not.