• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Taking Orders for the New Ethereal Spider!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
You can go to Test Center and look at the new Ethereal Spiders!!
Because requires a very old account to buy them, some people will not waste the choice of a Shard Shield instead of a Ethereal!!, so I am taking Orders for this new Ethereal!

They will be gone fast!!!, so contact me for Price and Qty

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats the ethy spider price gonna be set to by theUO market folks

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My guess, it's a 15 year vet reward so not many will have them in the beginning - 500m to start, ending up around the 200-250m mark a few months later.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
5 Sold so far
Price is 500M
i have over 40 Available!!

*A lot of people would never waste picking an ethereal other than a Shard Shield!, but I have a lot of accounts available...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mesanna and the devs have already stated several times that there will be NO MORE pics over 15 years...so yes even without looking it will be 15 years pic.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
test.png

2016 xmas boxes!!!!!!!!!!! gits not cooll nothing to collect it seems....oh well saves me reopening old accounts...saves me real cash...

Kas

Slightly Crazed
if you don't want opinions don't make threads... @TheGrimReefer kept on thread topic... just trying to save people some gold.... good man!

FYI if there going for 175 mil you will be sitting on yours for a minute until all the others sell.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
It's often frowned upon to go into other's thread either A) Persuading others to buy an item elsewhere or B) saying said item is overpriced.

I could go into a majority of the threads on stratics and discuss inflation and ridiculous "offers" etc but I choose not to. I believe each OP should get this respect. It's a shame others do not see it this way.

This is a sale thread not an opinion thread. Good luck with your sale @AtlanticRealtor

Sadikah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi
Because requires a very old account to buy them, some people will not waste the choice of a Shard Shield instead of a Ethereal!!, so I am taking Orders for this new Ethereal!

I'd like 2 of the spiders please

Sadikah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Lol to bad no one takes that into consideration @Aeyko and gotta love the visitors coming in outta no where... I want 2!!!