• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] TAKING OFFERS/Wanting to sell : Castle located on Siege Perilous

Hail and well met. I am wanting to sell a castle I own, located north of the Trinsic but just but south of the swamp. It sits on grass and is just NW of my rares museum less than a screen away. I am looking mostly for siege gold, but would consider rares and/or "sellable trade" or a combo of each. I would really like to sell this castle so I am fielding offers. I am not unreasonable and I am willing to wheel and deal, however, at least partial payment in siege gold is a must. If intrested, please send me an ICQ, PM me here on stratics at "IGG A PIE 73" or find me in game.

upload_2016-10-2_16-54-11.png

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am currently logging into stratics on this account because I am working with the stratics team on a rares database. Tbh it's slow moving because real life has me running ragged.