• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking offers on these nice named roses

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello loves!, Just in time for V-Day! A friend of mine is wanting to sell these roses. He would like to take offers on them each as well as if there is a good offer for all then he would sell them. They are currently located over on Great Lakes but can get them moved over onto ATL if needed. Just shoot me a message here or my icq is # 603720595 :heart: Briar
roses.png

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What does "your friend" consider a good offer? :)
Honestly hon whatever is offered I pass the info along to him he works a lot and doesn't mess with stratics. I have the roses on me on gl if you want to see them but I tell him the offer and then I respond and let those know yay or nay from him. Best thing I can tell ya is offer and ill get him the offer :) he may even be interested in trade but I know he was looking for gold.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Honestly hon whatever is offered I pass the info along to him he works a lot and doesn't mess with stratics. I have the roses on me on gl if you want to see them but I tell him the offer and then I respond and let those know yay or nay from him. Best thing I can tell ya is offer and ill get him the offer :) he may even be interested in trade but I know he was looking for gold.
Sorry, I will have to pass. Sounds like too much "back and forth" for me.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well thank you for your interest, There was a few people interested but didn't want to offer any and there was a few low offers that he didn't want to take he might have me do an auction for him on here so that might be better then for you. :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well thank you for your interest, There was a few people interested but didn't want to offer any and there was a few low offers that he didn't want to take he might have me do an auction for him on here so that might be better then for you. :)
Well if he knows what he "has to have" for them, perhaps a better way might be to post a reserve. That way everybody knows what is expected and no one's time is wasted. :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has your "friend" considered getting their own Stratics account? That would eliminate a lot of back and forth and make it easier for both the seller and buyer. :) Unless....