• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Taking Offers on Insane Archer PvP Suit

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello Everyone,

I am currently taking offers on a Human PvP Archer Suit. This suit has been made for the mixed archer template. Here are the following stats on the suit:

+22 Strength Increase
+48 Dexterity Increase
+39 Intelligence Increase

+23 Hit Point Increase
+36 Mana Increase
+60 Stamina Increase

51% Lower Mana Cost (Pieces of Plate Fixed Into Suit to Prevent Stamina Loss on Damage Intake)

Night Sight
+14% Damage Eater

20% Swing Speed Increase On Jewels
50% Damage Increase on Jewels
+53% Enhance Potions

45% Hit Chance Increase
48% Defense Chance Increase

+20 Mana Regeneration
+10 Stamina Regeneration
+8 Hit Point Regeneration

+5 Archery
Reflect Physical Damage 5%
+2% Casting Focus
55% Lower Regeant Cost
100 Luck

This suit is pretty elite when mixed into a group for PvP. Providing you imbue/enhance the 40% swing speed onto the composite bow, you will shoot at the MAX speed of 1.25 seconds (dagger swing speed) with the 210 stamina. I suggest going with a bow that has 40% swing speed and 50% damage increase to give the 100% damage increase cap. (Balance/Hit Lightning/Velocity for other 3 Mods) The tons of Mana and Lower Mana Cost will allow you to spam Armor Ignores. Template hits like a truck and is also deadly when chasing people with moving shots at 1.25 seconds. Fun to play. I was also able to fit on the 14% Damage Eater and large amounts of health as well. This suit took over 6 months to build, and it comes with jewels that cost over 1 plat each. It would be difficult to find any suit that compares to this for a run and chase Human Archer.

This suit was originally made for the Fencer/Poison/Archer/Ninja template. If you are interested in making serious offers, ICQ me. I will be able to provide individual pictures of any piece via ICQ.

Also, this suit could have small improvements made as it has no VvV items. You would be able to gain an additional +5 dex on the Crimson to allow you to drop dex and gain an additional 5 mana.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Happy Meal

Attachments

Last edited:

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is resist's over 70 ?
Nice suit, but at least + 1 more stamina needed, cause 210 suit is in the middle between 180+ and 210+ suit

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
looks like ur pic of stats is w/o pots...but u have 50ep on suit. so potted (accounting for elf +30 pots (not sure what JOAT adds to pots +2 I believe)) you'd have to change ur str and dext to 120 w/suit which would free up 42 stat points. adding that to int you'd be at 124 + 36 MI on suit for 160 mana pool. also, that suit doesn't account for a +5 scroll so add another 5 there for 165 mana

these numbers are predicated on it being extremely early in the morning...but I would definitely work the stats and chug a pot then take a pic...ur suits much stronger than the picture is illuding to.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Yes , this picture of stats is WITHOUT any pots/chugs or any bonus from Elf/Human.

Just base stats. And this is a human suit, not elf. The mana could increase quite a bit if race was changed to elf for mana increase, morph earrings, etc. Couple ways you can get increased mana with this suit. I figured anyone who PvPs can do all the math looking at just the base stats with suit being worn.

Cocaine, you lost me. You receive the 1.25 swing speed at 210 stamina, and you are more than welcome to check with swing speed calculator. I have also tested and used the suit. The stamina regeneration prevents stam from falling running around, so you will stay at 210 until taking damage. This is why platemail was added, because with the stamina regeneration, it replenishes quickly even without a red chug. And the stam reduction when taking damage is significantly less when having a cpl pieces of platemail vs studded/bone. Much better to give up only the 4 lmc in my opinion.

Resists are: 99/80/70/100/86

Couple people asked for at least pics of jewels to be uploaded, so I have done that. People can icq for other pics if interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Wow... feel silly...

I was taking a picture with the crimson on and not the Obi...

This is updated picture with Obi & no pots, base stats...

So you can imagine how much you can drop the strength and dex (quite a bit) and add to mana....

You will easily be 140+ mana. And now that the stats are updated, when you chug for the 150 strength and 150 agility, you will have 220 stam....

You lose 5 points of health. So chugging a strength pot will put you at 139 HP.

Like I said, there might not be a better archer template suit on ATL for sale. :)

Attachments

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... feel silly...
Like I said, there might not be a better archer template suit on ATL for sale. [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:)[/bcolor]
Photo are Awesome!
But this set is more suitable for PvP case EVERY 210 set are 50% of time is 180+ becaues of stam drop in movements even with no any damage.
Or smth changed and im wrong?