• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Taking offers on Death Striker suit.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It's been forever since I got bored with deathstrikers and found my old suit kicking around. Figured I should just sell it and see what I can get for it. With that in mind, I don't have any price in mind at all, just that if I get an offer I like, I'll accept it. If not, I'll probably just throw it back into the box that I found it in and eventually just give it to some poor, unfortunate soul who finds stealth templates not boring.

This suit comes without a weapon (I've given them to guildies or lost them, or both. I don't really know anymore.) Just keep in mind that you need 10hci on the weapon.

I don't really feel like making screenshots and uploading pictures atm, so I will provide as much detail about the suit as a whole as possible, that and there is nothing all that special with the pieces, they're all imbued. If I missed anything, just ask.

The suit itself has the following stats:
25 DCI
35 HCI
40 LMC
50 EP

71 Physical
70 Fire
69 Cold
70 Poison
73 Energy

23 HP
21 MP
6 Stam
13 Dex
3 Int
4 HPR
8 MR

+80 Stealth
+20 Ninja
+20 Swords
+20 Stealing

The artifacts used with this suit are:
Crimson Cincture
Royal Guard Investigator [Replica] (+20 Stealth Cloak)
Cloak of Silence (+10 Stealth Robe)
Captain John's Hat [Replica] (+20 Swords Hat)
Shadow Dancer Leggings (+20 Stealth, +20 Stealing)
Totem of the Void
3 Intel Boots