• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Taking offers on best dexxer piece in game

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Whats soo special about it? Ive seen many bits like this, or am I missing something....
Best wishes on the sale
studded for +3lmc overcap, 10 stam, 5 hci/dci instead of the "normal" 4, 12 stats and 7 hpi. energy eater is nice to have aswell. It s far off the "best piece" but still a very nice and useful pvp item.

Especially the 5 hci/dci enable you to build a suit way easier. you normally have 30 dci/hci on ring/brace, + talisman (10 dci or 10 hci, in this case due to the HPI Id suggest hci talisman) = 40 hci + gorg + quiver = 50-5=cap
30 dci + boots+either sash or robe =cap. easy suit!

Last edited:

pepsi cola uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
MR is really the only thing its missing, the 5dci 5hci make this piece a core piece. not to mention the full lmc bonus and hpi

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
MR is really the only thing its missing, the 5dci 5hci make this piece a core piece. not to mention the full lmc bonus and hpi
It's definitely worth a lot! Just 1.5 is way high. I would rather see u sell it then think it's worth 1.5 when a piece with no hpr no inc no str. I mean its nice prob 800 mill easy. Maybe more. 1 plat at most

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Id say that's one of the best dexxer pieaces for sure don't forget about the suit da leet ed uses lol...

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Id say that's one of the best dexxer pieaces for sure don't forget about the suit da leet ed uses lol...
there are suits out there better then mine, esp since i sold my gorget

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Then I guess they don't pvp because I don't think ive seen any, Name someone ?