• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Taking offers on 20 splinter MAGE WEAPON dagger

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Server: Items on Atlantic.

Trade & Payment: Atlantic.

Taking Offers on this nice splinter mage dagger

If you dont have ICQ number your offer might not be taken into account.

If ítem is sold the pick up will be within 48 hours

Users Banned from this sale: #MrUber / #Lord Frodo

To the rest of users thanks, regards & happy bidding!

Jack_Uo

upload_2016-10-19_11-1-13.png

Last edited:

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh sorry, I wasn't aware my gold is not good enough for you.... I retract my bid, and will reframe from dealing with this manchild in the future.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not about if you're gold is not good enough or not. Its about respect coz you were already banned from this auction for being disrespectful and you dont come talk to me and say I'm sorry for what I said in the past it won't happen again and try to do things right. You come and troll my post once more overbidding my ítem which i know its not worth that much trying to make fun of it and I'm sorry I just cant stand trolls. Second strike for you @Parthis. And tbh I couldnt tell how many times @genchattroll101 treated me without respect in this fórum.

So up to you what you do with you're stratics account. But if you keep going this way I could bet you will end up banned.

Regards!

Jack_Uo

Last edited:

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You do realise, myself and a few others are more than willing to over pay for items we want.... It seems you never even gave me the opportunity to pay the amount i said previous, and instantly assumed it was a troll.... Which, in all honesty, is just bad business ethic. .. Once again, I would have paid what i said due to the fact I wanted this item.

Furthermore, if i remember rightly you have accused me of being genchattroll.. And you did not apologise for your false accusation, so get off your high horse buddy.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Parthis
@genchattroll101

Ok. I'm sorry for saying you were Genchattroll101 Dan, now I know you are Dan from ¡GOD if im right someone just told me. But Genesis said I was Sadie for like 2 months ingame and I'm not him. And that made me rage-quit even.

Also I did think this item was around 20-30m and automatically thought you were mocking me when i saw both your offers yours and genchattroll's.

I don't want no troubles so I'll let you both offer on this ítem. But please I just ask for a fair treatment. I know I'm not always accurate with my prices but thats not something to laught about coz I do my best about it. Also I suffer from a borderline disorder that makes me tend to think bad of peoples intentions towards me.

I hope we can fix this wrong foot start and start all over again.

So if any of both of you guys want to offer on this ítem go ahead, I'll be glad to accept the legit offer.

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I will not be bidding on this item due to the fact of the way you acted previously... But, In the future - my bids will always be righteous

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Parthis
@genchattroll101

You offer on item knowing we had had problems and i didnt want to accept your offer. You dont pay attention to that face and you overprice the ítem like 10 times or so not sure how much. I explain you I have problems and I give you another oportunity to do things right. Now you dont want to honor your offer. Oh well...

This way is very hard for me to trust... you know?

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well @Jack_UO , looks like you learned a valuable lesson today...

upload_2016-10-20_23-45-19.png

In this case it was lots of gold hehe ;)

PS: I'm sure if they were offering that much, you'll get someone else bid close to that. Just don't piss off the next potential buyer lol :p

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well @Jack_UO , looks like you learned a valuable lesson today...

View attachment 55350

In this case it was lots of gold hehe ;)

PS: I'm sure if they were offering that much, you'll get someone else bid close to that. Just don't piss off the next potential buyer lol :p
Tbh I very much doubt this ítem is worth more than 100m coz i've seen a 15% splinter one similar mods @ 50m -75m, cant remember how much exactly, sitting on vendor for like 2 months

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Higher splinter = more expensive. The template is solely based on splinter lp and you want a higher chance which is why 15%'s don't sell.