• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers on 10k magic residue

L

lucefuge

Taking Offers on 10k magic residue

feel free to post offers

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmmm

oak bow give on average 2 residue from unravel and it takes 7 oak boards. So to get 10k residue one will need 35000 oak boards. If you are selling 5k residue for 15 mill then are you telling me I can get around 850 gold per oak board?

so 35000 oak boards = 30 mill? heck even 20 mill

seems way over priced

L

lucefuge

hmmmm

oak bow give on average 2 residue from unravel and it takes 7 oak boards. So to get 10k residue one will need 35000 oak boards. If you are selling 5k residue for 15 mill then are you telling me I can get around 850 gold per oak board?

so 35000 oak boards = 30 mill? heck even 20 mill

seems way over priced
not true 60k oak boards = 15k resduie and the time of using 333 boards at a time in unravel bag and unravel bokotos and it isnt 100% ex cant get that high so u do have to break some at 6 boards a bokoto and u only get from 90 magic to 110 so take in the time and the clicking to get that then you see

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not true 60k oak boards = 15k resduie and the time of using 333 boards at a time in unravel bag and unravel bokotos and it isnt 100% ex cant get that high so u do have to break some at 6 boards a bokoto and u only get from 90 magic to 110 so take in the time and the clicking to get that then you see
I make 50 bows = 350 oak boards at 100% chance for exceptional into unravel bag and that nets me 95-110 residue.

so 35k/ 350 = 100 bags of (95-110) residue to unravel
then 100 * (95-110) averages out to be 10k residue

It is not that hard with the new menu option to make 50 at a time (heck if I want to make i go faster I would just use UOA macro)

Then its just a quick 2 click to unravel all 50 at once.

L

lucefuge

I make 50 bows = 350 oak boards at 100% chance for exceptional into unravel bag and that nets me 95-110 residue.

so 35k/ 350 = 100 bags of (95-110) residue to unravel
then 100 * (95-110) averages out to be 10k residue

It is not that hard with the new menu option to make 50 at a time (heck if I want to make i go faster I would just use UOA macro)

Then its just a quick 2 click to unravel all 50 at once.
thats fine i have 20k left if anyone else is interested