• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking offers on 1/2 marble bench [ATL]

D

DVI

the opening bid will start at 20m, and the auction will run until 10pm est tues 1/26/10.

the owner reserves the right to decline sale of the item at the end of the auction if not satisfied with the high bid. at that time a buyout will be made available, with the first chance going to the high bidder.

On Atlantic

any questions let me know.

247-299-718

D

DVI

give me a few mins, im on a mac and i dont know how to do screen shots on it...

D

DVI

sadly due to my mac incompetence its not going so well, but youre welcome to meet me around luna and check it out

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Google is your friend in such cases:

- Hold down the APPLE [Command] and SHIFT keys
- Press 3 for a screen shot of the entire screen
- Press 4 to get a "Crosshairs" so you can select just a section of the screen you want a screenshot for.
- Press the space bar after you press 4 if you want it to automatically size the screenshot so that it perfectly matches the window it's over. After you press the space bar, a camera icon should come up.
- Know that the resulting file will be placed on your desktop, named Picture X.pdf for versions of 10.3 or earlier and Picture X.png for 10.4 and later (could also end in .jpg).

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Running UO on Mac?
Virtual machine or something??

I'm just interested in ....

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be interested as well --- would go nicely with my marble table. = )

D

DVI

Google is your friend in such cases:

- Hold down the APPLE [Command] and SHIFT keys
- Press 3 for a screen shot of the entire screen
- Press 4 to get a "Crosshairs" so you can select just a section of the screen you want a screenshot for.
- Press the space bar after you press 4 if you want it to automatically size the screenshot so that it perfectly matches the window it's over. After you press the space bar, a camera icon should come up.
- Know that the resulting file will be placed on your desktop, named Picture X.pdf for versions of 10.3 or earlier and Picture X.png for 10.4 and later (could also end in .jpg).
thank you for the advice, i tried but couldnt get it to work.

sorry for the tangent....for those interested please feel free to contact me with offers, id prefer you post them but if you wish to keep it private its ok as well.

D

DVI

ok, so i spoke to the owner whom im selling the item for, he agreed to do it auction style to make it easier.

the opening bid will start at 20m, and the auction will run until 10pm est tues 1/19/10.

the owner reserves the right to decline sale of the item at the end of the auction if not satisfied with the high bid. at that time a buyout will be made available, with the first chance going to the high bidder.

any questions let me know.