• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Taking Giggles world domination to the next level

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am glad you are on my side evil one.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is easy to go to Luna being Red, tho if I see you Kas do that again, be sure I'll page you
Lol, oh noes! I was actually standing in Luna for a good hour before someone counted me and turned me red. Also, go ahead and page on me! We all know that NPS does daily... Just like they did while I was red in Luna.

Sad that you guys can't just play the game that EA has already destroyed, without trying to get rid of even more players. Take your threats to someone that gives a damn.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't we all just agree it's all my fault and be done with it?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't we all just agree it's all my fault and be done with it?
Nope. I owe vengeance whoever told on me for cheating on my kinergarten color book by coloring in the lines. Who knew that you was not suppose to be neat and all. Go figure. I do miss the cookies and choco milk from those days. *sigh*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Glues leaves to the trees and removes the tombstones from felucca* MUHAHAHAHAHAHA now you can't fight in felucca for I've turned it into a second trammel! And you thought you were evil!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Glues leaves to the trees and removes the tombstones from felucca* MUHAHAHAHAHAHA now you can't fight in felucca for I've turned it into a second trammel! And you thought you were evil!
This is just so wrong.