• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking care of goblin business

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clover and I, members of the New Pitmuck (or Skara Brae) Goon Squad, were bribed to, I mean with tasked with, burning down the home of that nefarious boat sinking pirate Amber Witch, by our goblin benefactors and just rulers of New Pitmuck

While we may not have been entirely successful in our endeavor, I do believe a message was sent

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I'm sitting here at my desk reading a very interesting article and then when I was done I went to check Baja Stratics to see if there is anything new. And I find this.*points up*

I think this particular post documents exactly what the article I was reading was implying. If you find that by the second paragraph you are completely bored please, please please jump to the last paragraph and read that.
3quarksdaily: Artificial Stupidity

Folks, this is the future Governor of Skara. Liar! Murderer! Home Burner! Come to King Blackthorn's meeting at the Tavern tomorrow night and let's all come together to stop this madness for the sake of our future!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yooz did a good job - yooz gonna get herz da next time.

*nods* the hummies have had their chance and what have they brought us? Unending conflict? Now they are openly trying to oppress goblins and force them back into the abyss! Time to stand together and pee on our oppressors! (and if that doesn't work, fight! Not that I see that ending well)

Long Libs Da Rebolution!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am being abused! I have done nothing than be kind, thoughtful and considerate! These goblins will go to any lengths to get what they want. Come to tonight's meeting to put a stop to all this insanity!

Where's a good Stratics Mod when you need one?

*snorts at tongue in cheek joke*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do not make me choose between the wellbeing of Lady Amber, a woman whom I care for deeply, and the independence aspirations of the Goblin Collective, a cause that I wholeheartedly support. As intelligent creatures, humans and goblins have one enemy in common: the monarchist state.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you're saying that I'm on equal footing with those that have no knees?
[Where have you been? How are you?]

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am herding goats in the heart of a great desert, acting as a nomadic prophet to the small towns that still cling to the great defunct spice and gemstone trade highway of my ancestors.