• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Bids on Ring and Glacial Pickaxe.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
i take it either you are backing out of the sale on this or you decided to sell it and not disclose it in this thread.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
dregg i told you via UO it was sold man. : ) lol you tried to offer me 40m in game and bid 50 and then went to 65 and a good in game buddy said its worth morea ndbought it for 75 so ya its sold

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
dregg i told you via UO it was sold man. : ) lol you tried to offer me 40m in game and bid 50 and then went to 65 and a good in game buddy said its worth morea ndbought it for 75 so ya its sold

Did not know that was you but you may want to reconsider the conversation that took place since Buddah was there at your vendor the whole time. You asked for offers in chat, my first offer was 50m and you said you would not take less than 65m so i agreed. Upon showing up to your vendor you said you were not gonna sell it for no less than 75m b/c "your friend" said to not sell it for anything less. Next time just have a price in mind that you want to sell the item before wasting everyone's time with the nonsense you pulled in game.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did not know that was you but you may want to reconsider the conversation that took place since Buddah was there at your vendor the whole time. You asked for offers in chat, my first offer was 50m and you said you would not take less than 65m so i agreed. Upon showing up to your vendor you said you were not gonna sell it for no less than 75m b/c "your friend" said to not sell it for anything less. Next time just have a price in mind that you want to sell the item before wasting everyone's time with the nonsense you pulled in game.
Word

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Your a liar bro, I got to the vendor was gonna sell after I refused your offer for 50 said youd do 65 i said ok, but I had no idea what they worth, and BUDDHA was there I was in teasmspeak with him and he also said, nah bro dont do that ill give ya 75 65 to low but thank you very much yoyoyoyo

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Your a liar bro, I got to the vendor was gonna sell after I refused your offer for 50 said youd do 65 i said ok, but I had no idea what they worth, and BUDDHA was there I was in teasmspeak with him and he also said, nah bro dont do that ill give ya 75 65 to low but thank you very much yoyoyoyo

What part did i lie about? Everything you just said is exactly what i said in my post. Just let it go and the next time you want to sell something just have a price in mind. It allows the transactions to go so much more smoothly.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My transactions are smooth I just didnt know the price I wanted to sell it and just didnt appreciate the lowball offer. Is my point, When you can easily turn around resell for 15-25m profit, quickly lol

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
My transactions are smooth I just didnt know the price I wanted to sell it and just didnt appreciate the lowball offer. Is my point, When you can easily turn around resell for 15-25m profit, quickly lol

Sorry, i don't resell those. I collect.