• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Bid's On Nice Large Battle Axe

I

imported_mo'gluk

well its different from scribe where you have to be 100 to get the bonus. you get a small percentage bonus for being human...if you have no lumberjacking

N

Nerf-Herder

You're right, it still adds 30% DI at GM lumberjacking. The reason few people use it is because that 30% is subject to the overall 300% damage increase cap.

Why use 100 template points to accomplish something that can done by wearing the appropriate jewelry? Kind of sad really, the whole notion of items replacing skills.

What I find odd is that the Horrific Beast necro form also adds 30% DI while active, yet this 30% is allowed to exceed the cap (giving this necro as much as 330% DI).

Those wacky wacky devs I tells ya.