• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Takeing Bids On Sick Bracelet

• Thread starter Pimpin Aint Easy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pimpin Aint Easy

Eval +11
Magery +11
Stealth +11
Enhance Potions 20%
Physical Resist 15%
post here or pm

G

You know one post could have covered all three. *goes back to "work"

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

ya probably. i was looking through some bags and found those... not all at same time..

G

<blockquote><hr>

ya probably. i was looking through some bags and found those... not all at same time..

[/ QUOTE ]

Just an FYI, there is this handy little feature called "edit" when you make a post on these forums. It comes in very handy for those situations. You can even *delete* your own post, as long as no one has replied to it.

-Skylark

G

Locking your multi posts. Feel free to repost in a sensible manner.

G

*chuckles* That dog gets around. If you folks think I was harsh, remember, we are the only forum with out the trade forums. If you wish to sell items, consolidate. We need the space for trash talk.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*chuckles* That dog gets around. If you folks think I was harsh, remember, we are the only forum with out the trade forums. If you wish to sell items, consolidate. We need the space for trash talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha time to take out the trash brb... *claps hands off*