• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Take care, all!

• Thread starter T_Amon_from_work
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

T_Amon_from_work

Tomorrow, my EA accounts get closed. Online time for these boards and gaming in general is almost nonexistent now - RL stuff. I have asked to be relieved of my position here, LA Forum and Warrior Forum.

I want to thank all the Stratics Management, Admin and Moderators for the good times and the honor of being one of a super-fine group of folks.

To the returning players and our super-duper new folks who haven't a clue, I offer this advice: Prepare yourself for frustration, pleasure, giggles and tears when you play UO. It's all that and more ... and it's the best game out there for challenges.

I am not posting this anywhere else, so I will say this:

No, you cannot have my stuff. I have packed up the best gear in the bank and on characters. All else was converted to gold ... just in case.

<lights his pipe and slowly closes the door behind him as he leaves>

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have been most helpful in my two years back in UO.

We'll miss you a lot here, take care and don't forget to have fun!

C

Cat Crimson

Bugger !!

I hope your rl eases off enough in time for you to return to Sosaria and these boards and enjoy yourself in UO again. You will be very much missed.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take care and know that you can always come back home. :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that just sucks! You have always been a great help, and a wealth of knowledge on these boards. I wish you nothing but the best, and hope to see you return someday. Until then, be well friend.

T

Tazar

Hate to loose you, but I do understand that RL comes first! I hope everything wraps up soon so that you can return to us!

Safe Journeys wherever you fare...

T

Teeshy

I will miss your incredibly helpful posts =)

Take care of yourself, and hope all is well =)

D

Dragonchilde

I'm sad, but not surprised. These days are hard for many folks.

We're here, if you ever decide to come back. :) Please do, one day!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take care, T'amon.

You've contributed a lot, and my sincere thanks and appreciation go out to you and yours. Please take care, and may you be blessed with happiness, success, and free sake. Stop by from time to time! *high 5's*

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope to see you back someday. Thank you for everyhting you have contributed.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Godspeed T-Amon.

You will be greatly missed here.
Pop in and visit us if you get a chance.
Take care and be safe.
*hugs*