• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tailoring Bod rewards!!

J

Jaimes

man.. ice cloth? double colored cloth? lameness...
STOP THIS MADNESS!

T

Tumack TDF

10 normal barbed leather sleeves

anyone know what this will give

what do i have to kill to get barbed leather?

D

Dazen

20 normal jester suits= 100 folded purpleblue cloth
10 normal short pants= 100 folded dark bluegreen cloth
10 normal body sash= 100 folded green-blue cloth

G

20 spined exceptional female leather armour. I got 100 folded black (I think) cloth, and about 100 gold.

M

Mickey Knox

Not happy! 15 Excep Studded Tunic ( Horned ) this was hard to do and and i got 1260gp and a 100 neon (maybe) pink cloth i wish i had not gave it in now and tryed to get a lbod to use it on

S

slavegirl

The cloth comes in 5 groups with 4 colors to each group.

Click Here

Each group is shown here. The colors to the far left are group 1 and the far right are group 5. Group 5 being the hardest to get.

If you go here and click "List of LBOD Rewards So Far" you will see what each LBOD has gotten so far as turned into me.

I will only post detailed LBOD's so please when sending me this info include the quantity, type of material, normal/exceptional, and each sbod that is included. This is to help others identify their deeds and know what they will get.

I will be adding a sbod reward page as well so feel free to start contributing to that as well.

Thank you

SBOD Page added

I

imported_Blade Swinger

Nice page btw!

Have you tried out the scroll of power, trying to gain through normal gameplay?? Easy/Hard to do? A couple of days till it hits EU and Im begining to look forward to it actually /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Cant wait to do the Tailoring Bods, although Im not impressed by many of the cloth colours (they just seem to look out of place) although the darker colours are great!

Im still wondering what skill to drop if I am lucky enough to get my hands on a Tailoring scroll (as well as the other craft skills). I think perhaps Cooking, although its a fantastic skill /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

Aghh I think I'll just make a new tailor on europa /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif (Sadly I wont Gm or get close before the changes come in, ah well /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Are the clothes bless deeds similar to the Valorite Hammers?

S

Spirton

also I received the following rewards for LBOD's

20 Skull Cap normal
Darkness
20 Skull Cap Normal
Blood Red
20 Sandles Normal
bluedarkblue
10 Leather Cap normal
Ice Light
15 Straw Hat Normal
Midnight Dark blue
10 Skull Cap Normal
Ice Hue 4

hope that helps

S

slavegirl

Thanks!

My boyfriend and I have 6 high end tailors between the two of us. I have 3 gm, he has 2 gm and one at .......well i'm trying to finish it now i'm up to 85 through...normal game play /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Once this guy is done (using old style technique not ph technique) I will throw the scroll of power on one of *my* tailors!

It appears to be more than a frivolous item though. Bone armor is so high on the skill list that you darn near need a scroll of power if you want to make exceptional bone armor without wasting 100000000 bones and leather.

I agree on some of the colors. It seems they were dredged up out of the sewers while other colors must have dropped from the heavens! I'm particularly fond of the Dark Red and the Ice Hue 3, and Brown Light for the way the look when converted to clothing. The Dark Red is so very royal looking. It is actually the color I've always wanted for my Devil characters /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I'd say start that character on EU, you'd be surprised at your gains. Currently the tailor I'm working for my boyfriend is at 85, and i started an hour ago at 78. According to the GGS chart I wont get a GGS gain for 9 hours, but as you can see I'm doing just fine. Just remember to stay 1-2 levels below your skill level. This will ensure you succeed more often thus have more opportunity to gain. If you stay at your level of skill you will spend more time failing which will do no good since you can not gain off failures anymore.

Good Luck! And Yes I'm thinking the clothing bless deeds are going to be like the Valorite Hammers, though /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I could care less....i WANT that polar bear rug!!!

S

slavegirl

Thanks alot! I will add them to the list today /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Chew

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Spirton ...

These cloth-colors you wont have gotten (100% sure !) from the deeds you posted:<blockquote><hr>

20 Skull Cap normal - Darkness
10 Skull Cap Normal - Ice Hue 4

<hr></blockquote>

It is simply NOT possible !!!

Cheers
Chew

Add:I read his post again - All besides the Blood-Red is NOT possible.

Lame post!
(to a Mod: Delete it please ... and then my one too)

Chew

Tower of Roses - Gardening/BODs
<font color=green>EUROPA</font color=green>

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could be possible if they were Large Bods - LBODs rather than smalls.

Could it be that they were Lbods and he has called them
"10 Skull Cap Normal" because that is what the Lbods names itself even though it perhaps incorporates Skullcaps and a range of other clothing items...

Spirton, can we get a confirmation on that?

E

Elganare

<pre>
Type Of Deed Amount Normal/Exceptional Reward Cash Reward

Dress 10 Normal 100 Cyan Cloth 205
Leather Gloves 20 Exceptional 100 True Black Cloth 690
Studded Tunic 10 Normal 100 Light Green Cloth 565
Cap 15 Normal 100 Dark Green Cloth 142
Wizard Hat 15 Exceptional 100 Light Pink Cloth 225
Short Pants 15 Exceptional 100 Light Blue Cloth 213
Cloak 20 Exceptional 100 Red Cloth 783
Studded Sleeves 10 Exceptional 100 Light Purple Cloth 592
Studded Leggings 15 Normal 100 Dark Green Cloth 682

Fancy Shirt 10 Exceptional 100 Light Yellow Cloth 277
Skull Cap 15 Normal 100 Dark Green Cloth 67
Fancy Dress 15 Normal 100 Dark Green Cloth 397
Kilt 20 Normal 100 Dark Red Cloth 250
Surcoat 10 Normal 100 Green Cloth 70
Half Apron 20 Normal 100 Light Cyan Cloth 220
Plain Dress 10 Normal 100 Cyan Cloth 205
20 Normal 100 Purple Cloth 290
</pre>

L

LordJester

LBOD

15 Normal Kilt, Shoes, Doublet, Skull Cap:

Charcoal Cloth (Really Dark grey) and 4500gp

P

Pharcyde

I got dark dark purple when i did 20/normal/leather gloves /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

20x Cloth LBOD - Fancy Shirt, Thigh Boots, Feather Hat, Short Pants and Surcoat

Reward: 8k and Jet White Cloth (dont know the real name for it)

D

Dr.Acula

Oh, I hate you Nadia :)

20 Normal Lady Outfit: Charcoal cloth and 6k.

Beware the deed!

G

I did LBOD for 20 normal bandana's/doublet/leather shoes/kilt and got the Darkness cloth and 6k in gold.

D

Dr.Acula

20 Normal Hat LBOD (Tricorn, Cap, Widebrim, Tall Straw) netted 6k and some dark blue cloth.

F

Feed Me Seymore

Just a thought, but I know that historically with the smith deeds the better rewards have come from certain npc smith shops. Would any of you who get the good rewards (like the sandals and rarer rewards) mind posting which tailor shop you turned your bod in at? thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

it makes no difference what store you turn in your bods at... Getting your bods is something I'm still uncertain of however... I sorta think that less common shops yield better deeds...

D

Dr.Acula

Oh, I did this one a few days back but forgot to post:

20 E Jester LBOD yielded L5 White (ice_hue5) cloth, and I think 8k. Pretty sure about the 8k. I used a 20ESpined sandals to complete the LBOD :)

G

actually, all you have to do is log in 4 times a day. It is real time based, not game time.

F

flatscan

Guess you missed his very first line in the post....

also I received the following rewards for LBOD's

And yes, those are the prizes i'm getting with similar LBOD's.

L

Lord HallF

Turned in 15 normal studded Lbod in spined leather
gave ice cloth(white) and 6k gold!

L

Lord Abernathy

Turned in the following LBOD:

15 normal shoes
15 normal doublet
15 normal skullcap
15 normal short pants

Reward: Ice Blue Sandals and 4500 gold

D

dageyap

hi to get barded leather I think U have to kill dragons to get them.
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

G

I'm assuming you mean Pirate, which is not short pants, but a kilt instead... Am I right in assuming this?

R

RockemSockem

LBOD for 15 exceptional skirt, shirt, bandana, thigh boots got me fire (blaze) sandals and 6k

P

Panille SP

Just tonight I redeemed a 20 exceptional horned bone tunic BoD. I dont have to explain to anyone here that this is the hardest thing a tailor can make, and why it should be the second most valuable small BoD for tailors.

My reward? 100 of what I assume is icewhite cloth, 855gp, and good amount of fame (which for an illustrious character isnt bad... I suppose). I still cannot believe just how paltry this reward truly is compared to the BoD rewards I see my friend the GM smith pull in (and I swore I'd never, EVER fall into comparing smiths to tailors). A smith defecates on an anvil, wraps it up in a small BoD and he gets 2000+gp and a runic tool. I don't see smiths making anything that isnt recyclable. I've never seen 40 small ore rear up and bite a miner, never mind deadly poison him! and I CANNOT believe that the Live Team IMPROVED tailoring rewards with Pub 16!!!

Completely, utterly betrayed. To think that listening to UBB members piss and moan about how mistreated smiths were by the Dev and Live team made me sick to my stomach BEFORE tonight...

Z

Zoganza

20 exceptional horned bone tunic sBod goes into a Lbod which gives you a Horned Runic Sewing Kit and the value of that is around 2000,000 gp at the moment. So its not always the wisest move to fill sBods and return them to tailor shop. You could example sell them at uo-auction.com or put them on a vendor.

I hope you dont feel betrayed now :I

P

Panille SP

You missed my point entirely Zoganza. If you want to reply to this, please start another thread, we don't want to hijack this thread.

This is not about Large Bulk Order Deeds, this is about Small Bulk Order Deeds and the inequity between smithing and tailoring rewards. Smiths routinely get runic hammers for small BoD's. My friend cashed in a 15 exceptional agapite breastplates BoD (which is the equal of my BoD except in number, and he can recyc his work), which COULD have netted him a Power Scroll and he was very disappointed to get the minimum reward possible, a shadow runic hammer. Part of the problem is that smiths have 8 runic tools (plus 3 ancient hammers), some of which exceed the quality of the tailor's mere 3 tools.

As for collecting the LBoD... perhaps you didn't recognize the SP suffix in my name. It stands for Siege Perilous. The Land of Four BoD's a Day (if you're unemployed). I reactivated my account a month before AoS hit the shelves and I've been doing Tailoring BoD's since then. I do not throw away any exceptional BoD's and I do not have another exceptional bone armor deed of ANY description. Why would I wait over a year or more to complete a LBoD when if the small BoD was rewarded at the same level as a smithing BoD, I would have had a good % chance at a Horned runic kit?

I saw some time ago that anything I choose to make will be considered substandard unless its enhanced with a runic sewing kit. Personally, I'm not keen on trying to sell armor on Siege but you never know what you might get with a lucky turn with a runic kit. Completing LBoD's on Siege is excruciatingly slow, and NO ONE sells exceptional or leather small BoD's. No one sells smithing scrolls of power and tailoring scrolls are 50/100/150kgp. I aim to get 2 deeds a day. Getting a third means getting up 15 mins early for work. I have 7 LBoD's on the go and I got a deed that fits one of them yesterday for the first time in two weeks.

If anyone wants to dispute the inequity in tailoring rewards, feel free to start another thread or point me to an existing one (40 pages of threads! I tried to find one, honest I tried!).

(P.S. I joined an exclusive club on Wednesday: GM Tailors offered a 10 plain skullcaps BoD. Nice system guys!)